Sunday 1 February 2015

Poundland Finds- Gorgeous 2015 Diary!

Hi everyone!

So I don't know about you, but I love poundland. There are some really great products there if you look hard enough. And yesterday I found a diary that I'm super happy with, so I thought I'd make a post about it.
So, first of all, there were numerous patterns to choose from, but I ended up going with one like this:
As you can see it's a gorgeous blue colour, with orange, red and yellow shapes over it and white detailing. They are fairly thin, which for me is ideal as I need to be able to put it in my schoolbag along with my school planner. And, of course, it is spiral bound. 

As for the inside, yes the paper is fairly thin so no, I wouldn't recommend using felt tip pens or anything on here, but pencils, biros and ink pens are absolutely fine :)


It starts off with a page in which you can write your personal information in case of an emergency or if you loose the diary, however naturally I've chosen not to share that on the internet haha. Then it has a couple of pages with conversions/capital cities etc which I always love because 1) I find them interesting and 2) they are really useful! Here's the first double page of them:


If you can just about see, there are even USA-UK-European clothing conversions, which is great for me living in the UK if I shop online or go abroad. Many sites only show US sizes, so this is perfect!

And for the diary pages themselves, they are pretty simple, typical pages, but I prefer that as it means I've lots of space to write and decorate.

There is a notes section at the bottom too, which is a huge plus for me! However, sadly the diary does not come with any sort of bookmark or ribbon... No problem though; on spotting that I promptly made my own!
I think it adds a nice pop of colour too :)

And nearing the back, there is a section to list telephone numbers, a notes section and a monthly accounts section. Admittedly, the accounts section is particularly necessary for me as a 15 year old, however if you are an adult, I think that's a big advantage!

So that is it for the diary. Perhaps it's pretty standard and plain, but for £1, I love it! I think it is really important to plan each day so you can keep a clear mind and get everything done, so if one of your goals for the new year is to become more organised, then I'd highly recommend this! And if that isn't one of your goals, I highly recommend it to be! 


Thanks so much for popping by, I hope you enjoyed this post!


Much love,
Clara xx



No comments:

Post a Comment